This weekend I have tackled something that I have been wanting to do. For some reason I kept telling myself that I couldn't do anything to our front door other than re-stain it. Then I realized if I just re-stained it then I would have to periodically do it all over again.. and I was not about to sand down that door more than once a year. Negative. Well my parent's painted their door - a really bright red - and it looked so awesome! So then I figured I needed to just paint mine! So Justin and I went to pick out what paint we wanted to do and I got to it yesterday afternoon! Check out the before and after!
Before!
After
It looks brand new! I did nothing to the trim (yet) and it looks so much brighter. The door is a dark/chocolate brown. We really love how it turned out!
No comments:
Post a Comment