Wedding Countdown

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Lazy Weekend

This past weekend Justin and I had zero plans. I know, I know.. it's hard to believe but we just had no reason to plan anything this weekend! It was SO nice. Friday night we went to visit Justin's grandparents that we don't get to see very often. From there we unexpectedly joined his aunt and uncle for a very yummy dinner out. It was a nice change! Afterwards we rented 2 movies, Just Go With It and No Strings attached. Personally I don't think Just Go With It was one of Adam Sandler's best movies, it was alright though. No Strings Attached was actually very good! Saturday we enjoyed sleeping in before getting up and beginning to work outside. Justin mowed and did the rest of the yard work as I got things put away and cleaned up the yard. It was a very relaxed morning! After that we headed out around 1 for a couple hours before having to run back home so Justin could get ready to go golfing. While he was out, I went out running around with my mom. We had dinner at Olive Garden and hit a few shops. It was a good time!

Now we're heading towards a 3 day weekend that is going to be incredibly fun! I am so excited about it! We are taking a little weekend trip but I'm not going to say where until I get to post about it! I am so ready for this week to be over with though! :-)

Last night our Sunday school classes Bible study began for the ladies. I am really excited to see what God has in store for us and to be able to create some wonderful friendships with these ladies! It is going to be a 10 or so week long study that we are doing in Proverbs through a Beth Moore study. It should be a good time!



No comments: