Well it's been quite a while since I last blogged! It feels like we have been so busy lately, especially on the weekends! We have had a pretty good almost first month of marriage. We probably had one of the most interesting starts to a honeymoon of anyone you know! If you don't already know, we went to Disney World for our honeymoon, a week after we got married. We flew Allegiant which was a direct flight from XNA to Orlando Sanford. Well first off we were delayed almost an hour because 2 older men on the play decided they wanted to bust down the gate door so they could be first on the plane.. once we were all on the plane the police came and asked for them to raise their hands. They were both escorted off (at different times) and questioned and who knows what else... we finally were able to take off. We finally made it to Orlando and found our driver and checked into the resort by midnight. We ended up getting about 4-5 hours of sleep that night before getting up and heading to Magic Kingdom for our behind the sense tour of the park! Well we got about an hour and 15 minutes into the tour before I.... fainted. Yes, I fainted. The first time in my life and it was incredibly scary. And not to mention ridiculously embarrassing. The paramedics came with a gigantic stretcher and took all my vitals which all came back just fine, except I had a 101 temperature. They assumed it was from little sleep and not eating dinner the night before (thanks to the plane ride). So needless to s ay we were driven back to the resort from that point and I slept the rest of the day. Great first day, huh? Well it slowly got better from there. I didn't ever feel "great" until Friday which I was thanful for because I had saved the best 2 parks (Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios) for those days! Our last day of our trip was for the beach, we rented a car and drove to Cocoa Beach for the day. Overall it was a really good time! But we were definitely ready to come home.
So now we've been home for almost 2 weeks now and we are doing some work around the house and of course getting the hang out "house work" and time management. Now we are just preparing for the 4th of July! This is probably my favorite time of the year, I absolutely love going to the rodeo and the 4th is my favorite holiday of them all. We have lots to look forward to here in the next couple of weeks!
I hope to get some pictures from our honeymoon up soon. Hope everyone has a great rest of the week!
No comments:
Post a Comment