I have this wonderful feeling inside that says, it's time to start something new. What will it be though? I'm thinking this weekend will bring me to decide what's going to be new for me, but I will tell you that I'm excited to find out what it's going to be. It's time to do something different, something fun and random. I don't know what it is but I have this joy of a feeling for this time of year and everything it has to bring. Not to mention my birthday is in just 3 weeks and 2 days, which brings even MORE excitement to me. I am overly ecstatic for my 22nd birthday... everyone makes huge deals out of some of the previous ages but I am really going to enjoy and make a big deal out of turning 22. I have no idea what that is going to entail, but trust me, it's going to be glorious.
In conclusion of my utmost excitement for everything to come, I want to add that I am praying for my dear friends and everything that is going on in their lives right now. I haven't seen anyone in a while and I miss them all. I guess it's a part of growing up whenever you don't get to "hang out" every night anymore. :-) I know they are all there, and we all have great things going on in our lives. I have some great friends and and so thankful for them. I hope they all know that I feel this way about them.
Have a WONDERFUL day and a fabulous weekend and enjoy the fall temps that the weather channel says will be here this weekend... =) Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment