So... Can you believe it's almost August already?! I CAN'T! Where have the last 7 months gone? It's so weird to think that it's almost time to go back to school, and then the GrapeFest, then it's fall, and birthdays, and then engagement pictures, and so much more! It's going to be so much fun! I feel like everything is going to be flying by from here on. We are almost to 10 months exactly from the wedding! That is SO crazy! Tomorrow we are headed out to the location where the wedding is just to take another look again. We are going to begin getting ideas for the rehearsal dinner and the wedding/reception. There is MUCH to be done still. Yay!!
This weekend we will be going to Justin's cousins birthday party. She will be 9 on Saturday! I just love her. Saturday evening I will be attending a wedding for a distant family member of Justin's while he is out playing golf with my dad and one of their friends! And good news... there's only 1 MORE week of this waste-of-time summer class I'm taking!! Thank Goodness! I seriously hate driving to the U of A everyday, 5 days a week. I just have to get through these last two days and 5 days next week. Then there's a couple weeks off before we go back for another 16 week semester.
I hope everyone has a good rest of the week! I'll talk to you soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment